Terms & Conditions
General Conditions of Use
This website and the information contained on it is the property of PAO Severstal (Severstal). All rights reserved.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site.
By using this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
- We do not accept any liability arising from or connected to any inaccuracy or errors in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. This information cannot be used or treated as an advice to buy, sell, create any financial instrument connected to Severstal or any of its affiliates;
- Any copies or extracts made from or compilations based on the information contained on this site must retain copyright provisions or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material as well as the link to this site or indication of the source of information;
- You are strictly prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on this site or in the materials published on it;
- The material contained on this website is relevant and complete at the date first published. Herewith you acknowledge that information contained on this website may become out of date or irrelevant and this is your duty to verify its validity and accuracy as of the date you indent to use it;
- The information contained on this website is provided on "AS IS" basis without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind;
- Severstal does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with your use of the content of this website and you must hold Severstal harmless and indemnify from any claims of any third party arising out of or in connection with your use of the materials provided on it.
- You are strictly prohibited to use trademarks of Severstal without our written permission;
Changes to Website
The format and content of this website may be changed by Severstal at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
Severstal does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail, you voluntarily provide us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out the enquiry form or the 'register of interest' form you voluntarily provide us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. The personal details of individual users we obtain will not be disclosed, published, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties, without the approval of the user at the time of collection.